Solutions - Happy Employees
You don’t just want employees: you want happy employees. You want productive employees. You want a team that loves working with you.
This will happen when you stop telling people what to do and start telling them why to do it.
- What are your employees good at doing? What do they enjoy doing?
- Do they know what your goals are? Do they understand your mission?
- Are your employees getting the work done in the way that you need it?
Run your business with guidance, accountability, and structure.
How does it work?
Together we will build a 6 month plan for improving how you run your business in the day to day, making life and work simpler, and your employees happier.
After an initial planning meeting you will receive a report with the goals and tasks for improvement. We will meet monthly for the following five months and report on progress, fix any concerns, and decide next steps for the upcoming month.
Pricing: $3300.- invoiced monthly
Work with me to build your organizational chart and structure over a three part 1:1 workshop.
How does it work? Training programs have three parts (each is one meeting):
- A training session on best practices
- Activities to apply those practices to your business
- The final report and plan for your business
Pricing: $2760.- Invoicing $500.- at signing and the rest after the second workshop.
Training programs include:
- How to build your organizational chart
- How to run better meetings
- A system for employee onboarding
- Managing a remote team
Prefer to learn on your own time? Try an online course for $94.99:
- How better meetings means happier employees
- How to have fewer meetings, but better meetings
- How to increase productivity from your whole team
Need assistance implementing what you have learned? Hire me to review and finalize your final project:
- Send me your completed project
- We run an online discussion one week later
- You receive a final report
Any one person can not do everything that has to be done in a business. Designing a role-based organization chart is not about the people but rather about the work that has to get done. Whether you are a two-person company trying to make the most of your four hands, or a team of 25 who need to perfect communication and collaboration, this organisational structure approach will get you there.
Define your roles first.
You can then ensure you are picking the right person, for the right role, and with the right expectations.
Get your new hiring decisions right from the beginning with a properly defined organizational structure
Employees stay when they are having fun, and they are having fun when they have direction, good recognition, and can see that they are making a difference.
Using a role-based approach to building job descriptions allows each employee to use and develop their strongest skills, while still getting everything done that you want to see.